CBT is ending, Hurry and get a Founder Pack
Friends, we are pleased to announce that Enlisted is almost ready to move into open beta-testing (OBT)! From April 8th, 2021 the game will be ready for new armies of players.
After the closed beta test is over, the game will get a content update. For example, the ‘Invasion of Normandy’ campaign will get the Browning M1918A2 machine gun and a legendary paratrooper FG 42 II assault rifle, as well as the American P-38 J fighter and the German Pz.IV H. tank. In the ‘Battle for Moscow’ campaign you’ll get the DP-27 machine gun, SVT-40 sniper rifles, the Gewehr 98 with scope mount, the PzB 39 anti-material gun, as well as SB-2M and Ju-87 R airplanes.
Both campaigns will get anti-tank landmines and other historically accurate weapons and vehicle models, as well as new missions. We will launch the reworked rewards, battle tasks, progress and logistics for squads and soldiers system. More about OBT content will be disclosed in following days in separate development blogs. We are grateful to all those who have supported Enlisted by purchasing founder packs with premium squads and exclusive weapons. They are still available for purchase until the end of CBT (8th of April). But you will not be able to buy them afterwards, as those squads will be forever exclusive only to those who have supported the game in the early stages.
As a reminder, the following exclusive items are in these packs now:
- A premium unit of the 83rd Infantry Division of the 330th US Army Infantry Regiment in the Normandy Campaign;
- M2 Hyde submachine gun (available for this squad only).
- A premium unit of the 77th Infantry Division of the 177th Regiment of the Wehrmacht Field Gendarme in the Normandy Campaign;
- MP 28 submachine gun with extended magazine (available for this squad only).
- A premium squad from the 449th Infantry Regiment in the 144th Infantry Divisionof the Red Army for the Soviet Armed Forces in the Moscow campaign;
- PPK-41 submachine gun (available for this squad only).
- A premium squad from the 75th Infantry Regiment in the 5th Infantry Division for the Wehrmacht forces in the Moscow campaign;
- MP 41 submachine gun (available for this squad only).
- "Invasion of Normandy": MP 28 Squad;
- "Invasion of Normandy": M2 Hyde Squad;
- "Battle of Moscow": PPK-41 Squad;
- "Battle of Moscow": MP 41 Squad;
- Four propaganda posters: USSR, USA and Germany (Use pie menu (Alt) to apply them in the battle).
Due to the growing number of Enlisted players, we have opened a dedicated Discord server. We are waiting for you there!