Making Enlisted a Better Place №57
Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
Listing possible maps
With the campaign merge, the BR mechanic has become one of the most important elements of the game - not only does your effectiveness depend on how you set up your squads, but also the list of maps on which you can fight your battles.
The interface now displays information about what campaign maps are available for your current BR! Additionally, your BR is now also shown on the "Start" button.
This is one of the planned improvements that we recently told you about. It was added to the game thanks to your feedback!
Weapon upgrade and unlock fixes
First, for a bug that affected many players. We fixed a bug that caused the first weapon purchased immediately after researching it to be issued without attachments, be it a bayonet or a sight.
Additionally, the bug that made it impossible to upgrade the Thompson M21/28 (box magazine) and the Breda Mod .30 in the research trees of the USA and Germany has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where mobile respawn points behind the squad selection list were inaccessible in certain cases.
- Fixed the nationality of the paratroopers' transport planes in custom matches.
- Returned the "Yes" and "No" options to the quick command menu.
- Changed the Kbsp wz.38M’s weapon class from Rifle to Semi-auto rifle.
- Updated the DLSS version.
- Fixed the animation of drinking from a flask.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!