Making Enlisted a Better Place №56
Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
Refilling the ammo boxes
The ammo box is one of the most useful engineering structures, since you can't fight without ammunition. However, in active combat, it could run out of ammunition quite quickly, so engineers had to rebuild them constantly.
We will get rid of this unnecessary action and allow engineers to refill the still active box with new ammunition by using the building materials in their backpacks. We appreciate your helpful work, engineers!
Mission changes and improvements
We have adjusted the standard spawn points in Normandy, fixed several impassable spots and improved the Hermann Goering strasse and Gogol street missions for vehicles, as well as made a number of smaller fixes. These bugs were found with the help of your reports on the community.gaijin.net. Thank you for your help!
- Improved mission sorting when creating custom matches.
- Added a shortcut to reset perks in the soldier improvement window (Ctrl+LMB).
- Returned the sniper sights and bayonets, which could not be re-equipped once removed.
- Fixed the gradual slowdown of reloading on a number of tanks due to the number of shots fired.
- Corrected the amount of ammunition in the machine guns of the P-40E-1 airplane.
- Fixed the engine sound of the FP-3 airplane.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect warning window to appear when distributing perk points.
- Added backpack display to the Appearance menu for American soldiers.
- Fixed the display of portrait in the Battle Pass window.
- Fixed the display of four-digit numbers in the Statistics section of the Player Profile.
- Fixed the incorrect announcer line that played when loading into a mission.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!