Making Enlisted a Better Place №55
Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
Matching weapons for Paratroopers
With the new BR system, Paratrooper squads were noticeably too effective because of their unique mechanic — a supply crate with specialized weapons to choose from.
The squad's BR is based on their personal weapons, but from the crate the player could take much more powerful weapons. Or he could not take anything. How to determine the BR in such situations?
We have found the solution. The contents of the crate will now have a set of weapons that matches the BR of the match. So not only will your Paratroopers be more balanced, but they'll also fit a wider range of BRs!
Here are the following squads that will be using this mechanic:
- (USSR) Squad with Fedorov Avtomat.
- (USSR) Squad with AS-44 Model 5.
- (USA) Squad with BSA Welgun.
- (USA) Squad with M1A1 Carbine.
- (Japan) Squad with Type 100 rifle.
And the following squads kept the contents of their crates the same, since the BR of their personal weapons is already high, and they can't get into low BR battles.
- (USA) Squad with M1928A1 Thompson 100.
- (USA) Squad with Vickers MK.I No 2.
- (Germany) Squad with Krieghoff FG.
- (Germany) Squad with FG-42 With grenade launcher.
- (Germany) Squad with OG 43 and Lanciafiamme Mod.41 d’assalto.
Reducing the price of customization
This is our first (out of many) steps to improve the customization mechanics for the new Enlisted. It's simple — customizing soldiers' heads just got cheaper. From 5 to 2 soldier appearance orders . And in Gold — from 150 to 60.
- Added a feature to purchase and apply appearance items to all soldiers in a squad at once, as we promised in a recent plan.
- For the low BR map rotation of Germany and the USA, Normandy and Ardennes maps have been added.
- Added winter customization options for the torso slot of American soldiers in the Battle of the Bulge.
- Increased the BR of all versions of the M8 Scott to II.
- Fixed the lack of the "squad size increase " upgrade for the "10th Armored Regiment" japanese squad. Therefore, it is now possible to have 6 crew members in the Na-To tank (previously a maximum of 5 crew members could be used).
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!