Making Enlisted a Better Place №54
Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
As you know, there is no magic in Enlisted. But if it’s not magic, how is it possible that sometimes you can see soldiers climbing on invisible ladders? As a matter of fact, everyone is capable of such a trick if they can find the place where the ladder was destroyed by an explosion.
Now you will no longer meet with Copperfields in battles - ladders will be destroyed once and for all.
- Fixed the desynced reload sound for the Mauser C96 Mod.712 pistol.
- Fixed the accuracy of the M1911 Colt Swartz while aiming.
- Fixed the incorrect poses of soldiers holding a Nickel Plated Colt M1911A1.
- Fixed a bug where paratroopers could not jump out of the transport plane if at least one of them was killed.
- Fixed the pilot model in the cockpit of the Ki-61-I Hei.
- In the Battle of Stalingrad campaign, replaced some of the Maxim machine guns with a gun shield with a version without it.
- Team spawn locations are now randomly selected in all missions in Conquest mode
- Corrected the tunic model of the German army for a number of upgradeable squads.
- Corrected the pants model of the 9th Infantry Regiment in the Battle of Moscow campaign, Axis side.
- Corrected the pants model of a number of Allied squads in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!