Making Enlisted a Better Place №50: Golden Jubilee
Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
We keep working on weapons
In the next major update we plan to please you with multiple improvements regarding weapon sounds, models and animations. But you can already notice some small, but significant fixes.
For example, we fixed the bullet deviation of the Webley Mk VI Revolver while aiming and the incorrect positioning of the charging handle on the MG 15 machine gun. If you know about other, non-obvious issues with the weapons in our game - please let us know!
Adjustable magnification of tank optics
We keep on restoring historical accuracy! Several German and Soviet tank’s gunner sight received adjustable magnification.
The changes are only for those vehicles, which had this feature in real life, but were missing in our game: Jagdpanther, Jagdpanzer IV, Panzer IV/70(V), Panzer IV/70(A), StuG III A , StuG III G, IS-2 (1944), SU-100, T-34-85, T-34-85 (D-5T), T-34-85E.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the crew of an open cabin tank to be killed with a melee weapon through the armor.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to repair a machine gun nest if the machine gun was destroyed by a shotgun.
- Fixed a bug that caused Medics to throw away their Medkits box when picking up a weapon from the ground.
- Fixed a bug that allowed certain classes of soldiers to be purchased for Gold in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign.
- The “75th Infantry Regiment with MP 41” premium squad’s card now correctly shows the squad’s starting perk in the Battle of Moscow campaign.
- The player will now receive an appropriate warning when attempting to dig under a placed but not built engineer structure.
- The error window now closes properly when trying to send a complaint about a player with a too short reason.
- Reduced the startup time of custom matches from 60 seconds to 20 seconds.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!