Making Enlisted a Better Place №48
Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
Shaped charge rifle grenades for AT gunners!
Rifle grenade launchers in our game are not only effective against infantry - some of them are designed to counter against enemy tanks. But until recently, all rifles with rifle grenades were available only to Rifleman class soldiers.
We decided that it was wrong to deny AT gunners the use of this interesting weapon. From now on, the Kar98k with GGP/40, M1 Garand with grenade launcher and Mosin M91/30 VPGS are at their disposal!
When you shoot at a tank from a long distance, it's not always obvious where your shell hit. That's when you rely on the handy hit camera. But according to your feedback, the camera window was too small.
We increased its size, so the question "Where did I hit?" can change to "How did I not penetrate that way?". :)
- Fixed gunner's zoom on Soviet tanks with fixed 4.0x scope magnification.
- The left hand of the pilot in the cockpit of the P-40E-1 is now correctly placed on the throttle grip.
- Fixed the Panther G’s basic camouflage in the Invasion of Normandy campaign.
- Improved the texture of the soldier’s pants of the 35th Infantry Regiment “Pistoia” (Axis) in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
- Updated the shorts models in the Battle of Tunisia campaign.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!