Making Enlisted a Better Place №47
Each issue of our weekly series focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, in which we correct smaller, but noticeable bugs and add new interesting features.
Boing, boing, boing
Let’s start with our trump card: we have corrected the physics of explosive packs when they hit vehicles. Now they do not bounce off the tanks that much.
Everyone likes to kill tankers. :)
Draw a gun
— Why not in the pistol slot? — you asked.
There were various reasons, but is it such a big deal if we realize the dream of the owners of this carbine?
Now the Artillery Luger fits in the pistol slot of any of your soldiers! The only cost for this was the reduction of the weapon's total ammunition capacity to 64 rounds. It's still available at the Battle Pass store for a Gold order.
While equipping your soldiers in the menu, did you notice that sometimes a grenade had a rifle icon and a tanker had a rocket launcher icon instead of a knife? It happened. There was only one way to fix this visual bug, restarting the game, and the root cause of this issue was deep in the code.
We managed to fix this annoying bug, with your help, and now this visual bug is a thing of the past!
- Rally points have become louder.
- Adjusted the AS-44’s firing sounds, it became less “powerful”.
- Fixed the inability to spawn in a custom match when rejoining it.
- Fixed the incorrect mouse sensitivity when using the commander's personal weapon.
- Fixed the animation of tracks on tanks: IS-1, IS-2 and IS-2 (1944)
- Fixed the ability to put down engineer construction plans in such a way that they would interfere with the completion of each other.
- Fixed the loss of focus after upgrading vehicles.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!