- The rally points respawn limit has been reduced from 20 to 15.
- Stationary machine-gun build limit for a player has been reduced from 2 to 1.
- A stationary machine-gun can be destroyed with a single shot from a rifle at mid to close range.
- The stationary machine-gun overheat parameters have been changed. Now it will cool down quicker if not overheated.
- The ‘strangling hands’ issue has been fixed for the stationary machine-gun. Now a player is not able to use a machine-gun if they are not close to it.
- An inability to choose a respawn point after being killed in a tank or aircraft squad has been fixed.
- AI soldiers now better avoid open fire or barbed wire.
- A bug with 360 degree head turn while controlling an aircraft has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed with instant death after respawning at a rally point.
Share with friends: