- A-20G-25 (Tunisia) — clarified crew size.
- Kiraly 39M (Moscow, Stalingrad) — increased the amount of carried ammunition from 120 to 160 rounds. As in the Kiraly 43M premium version.
- Sniper Mkb 42(H) (Stalingrad) — increased the amount of carried ammunition from 90 to 120 rounds. As with the analog in the Moscow campaign.
- Fixed the loss of soldiers' abilities after the game window has been resized.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to have a harmonised version of the Japanese army icon instead of the standard one in the previous update.
- AI soldiers now avoid engineering construction areas.
- The Battle Pass icon is now correctly displayed on items in all campaigns.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.