- Corrected the penetration of wooden structures, now large-calibre machine guns do not pierce through them.
- Increased the installation time of the large-calibre machine guns from 7 to 12 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Thompson M1928A1 to have reduced recoil. The recoil is increased by 63% and now matches other Thompson submachine guns in the game.
- Base ammunition of some weapons in the Invasion of Normandy and Battle of Berlin campaigns has been increased:
- Gewehr 43, Gewehr 43 (sniper), Gewehr 41 (W), Kbsp wz.38M, SVT-40, SVT-40 (sniper), SVT-38 (sniper), SKS-31 and Pedersen rifle — from 30 to 50;
- AVT-40 — from 45 to 60;
- FG 42 and FG 42 model 2 — from 40 to 60;
- AVS-36 and AVS-36 (sniper) — from 45 to 60;
- Gerat 03 — from 30 to 45;
- M1 Garand and M1 Garand (sniper) — from 32 to 48.
- Fixed commander's position in the hatch on Pz.Kpfw. III (b,e,j,j1,m,n) and Pz.Kpfw. IV (e,f,f2,g,h,j).
Share with friends: