Making The Engineer’s Guns More Specialized
An engineer’s work on the battlefield is invaluable and often leads the team to victory. The number of ways engineers can help their team is impressive: cover, obstacles, rally points, and, of course, heavy guns. In this update we made the engineers’ big guns especially effective against their intended targets.
Machine gun nests and ampulomets
These are the main weapons against infantry, and we made them more preferable than AAA guns.
- Building time will be reduced from 22.5 to 12 seconds;
- Resource cost will be reduced from 12 to 10.
They work great both against infantry and vehicles. Now you’ll be able to build them faster.
- Building time will be reduced from 15 to 10 seconds.
They became the bane of aircraft, and not infantry. To facilitate this, we changed the speed of their rotation and placement, but we made the possible inclination angles lower.
- Building time will be reduced from 11 to 8 seconds;
- Resource cost will be reduced from 8 to 6;
- Minimum inclination angle will be set at 7.5 degrees;
- Horizontal rotation speed will be increased by 50%, and vertical rotation speed will be increased by 225%.
In one of the next updates we will also update the models of AAA guns for different countries!
And finally: the time required to demolish all the engineers’ fortifications listed above has been reduced.
Create useful fortifications, destroy the useless ones and carry your team to victory, commanders.
- Fixed an issue with Type 89 Mortar refilling ammo indefinitely.