Making Enlisted a Better Place №17
Each update of "Making Enlisted a Better Place" focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic in which we’ve fixed bugs or have added interesting features.
The improvements are mostly or even completely based on the feedback you have left in the special topics and discussions on our forums and social media platforms.
They destroyed your rally point!
And now you will get the intel immediately, just like you asked for. We have added a notification when your Engineer rally point is destroyed, as it is strategically essential both for the whole team and for your engineer point balance that you get for each respawn at the rally point.
Ammo for the trophy guns
Trophy weapons can now be replenished from enemy ammo boxes. As many magazines as your soldier can actually carry will be added to your inventory - this depends on the availability of ammo bags.
The hunt for good enemy guns is now open!
Full list of changes
- Added a notification after the destruction of a player-built rally point.
- Trophy weapons can now be replenished from the enemy ammo boxes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI-soldiers to fall through the environment models in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the camera after death could fly away from the place of the soldier's death instead of facing the direction of his killer.
- Previously, the camera after death would show the enemy that did the most damage to you. Now it will show the killer himself.
- Fixed disappearance of the point capturing progress display, which could happen when switching to another squad member on a strategic point.
- Removed the limit of 10 respawns for the whole battle from missions in Conquest mode. Now respawns are not limited.
- Fixed the leaderboard display of a completed event.
We appreciate your feedback!
Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.
So share, suggest, and report!