Update 0.3.1.68 (0.3.1.63 - Xbox, 0.3.1.52 - PlayStation®)
- Sniper StG 44 — rate of fire has been increased from 500 to 650 rpm.
- Suomi KP/-31 — rate of fire has been increased from 880-970 to 900-990 rpm, magazine capacity increased from 70 to 71 rounds.
- M1928A1 Thompson with drum magazine: reload time of the heavy drum magazine has been increased from 2.35 to 3.2 seconds.
- The name of the AS-44 has been changed to “AS-44 model 4”.
- Battle for Berlin: Railroad Bridge (Invasion) — time to capture the strategic points has been increased for the Axis team.
- Battle for Tunisia: Gorge South (Invasion) — time to capture the strategic points has been increased for the Allies team.
- Battle for Moscow: Vysokovo Village West (Invasion) — time to capture the strategic points has been increased for the Allies team; the number of reinforcements has been reduced for the Axis team .
- Fixed the lack of smoke trails for RP-3 rockets.
- Removed the ability to throw the binoculars out during a battle.
- Updated the cover picture for the campaign level of the radio operators: 16th Infantry Division, 35h Infantry Regiment "Pistoia" (Battle for Tunisia, Axis).
- Improved hit registration in the game.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.