Making Enlisted a Better Place №11
Each update of "Making Enlisted a Better Place" focuses on a particular aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, where we fix bugs or add interesting features.
The realized improvements mostly or even completely are based on the feedback you leave in the special topics and discussions on the online communities.
The series is back!
The big update "Battle for Stalingrad" has been released, which means that we can once again return to the reopening of our beloved series in which we delight you with quality changes in the game.
Improving gun grenade launchers
There is at least one good reason to have a "Trooper" class squad in your active army: grenade launchers. Three explosive rounds that can be thrown noticeably farther than a regular grenade. There are many more of these weapons in Enlisted, such as the M1 Carbine with the grenade launcher in Normandy and the Kar98k with the Schiessbecher grenade launcher in Berlin.
We have improved these grenade launchers and made them much more convenient and effective!
From now on, a rifle grenade launcher will be set and immediately loaded with the first grenade, automatically reloaded by the soldier after firing, and when it runs out of grenades your soldier will remove the grenade launcher cap themself. The best part is that the damage of the grenades has been significantly increased, and the setting and reloading is a little faster.
Throwing grenades back…
...instead of hitting them with rifle butts. Soldiers, we have fixed a problem that was annoying for many of you. Now, if you see the "Throw Grenade" message and press the assigned button, the grenade will be raised and thrown back - just make sure you have enough time before it goes off...
Full list of improvements
- Significantly increased damage of rifle grenade launchers.
- Speeded up reloading and setting up rifle grenade launchers.
- Rifle grenade launcher will be loaded with the first grenade.
- Rifle grenade launcher will automatically reload after firing.
- Added an animation for changing the type of grenade in your soldier's hand. Previously it would just change the model.
- Fixed a bug so that after a heavy wound that happened while holding a grenade you could end up with empty hands.
- Fixed a bug that made soldiers switch weapons when changing seats in vehicles.
We appreciate your feedback!
Our team regularly checks the most important forum topic for your feedback, and reports back to devteam when we notice issues with gameplay mechanics and ideas for improving the game. We watch our communities and other Enlisted sites so that one day you'll see your idea in the update notes or in this weekly series.
So share, suggest, and report!