Update 0.3.0.189 (Server Update 14.04.22 - Xbox, PlayStation®)
In this update we made important balance changes to the mode rules, and improved the concussion and stamina consumption mechanics for actions with heavy weapons.
- Added version of the Univermag South mission with the Axis team attack in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign.
- Added version of the Univermag North mission with the Allied team attack in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign.
- Corrected some respawn points in The Voskhod settlement mission in the Battle for Moscow campaign.
- The concussion effect is now not prolonged when repeatedly hit by explosions.
- Decreased stamina consumption when using anti tank weapons in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign.
- Reduced max decal scaling.
- The attacking team now has 25 minutes to capture and destroy each point or zone in Invasion, Destruction, and Assault modes, and 45 minutes in Train escort mode.
If the attacking side does not advance during this time, it is scored as a loss. This change will reduce the number of lengthy battles and balance the average combat time for defenders and attackers.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.