Update 0.3.0.157 (Server Update - Xbox, PlayStation®)
- Reduced the range of the grenade concussion effect.
- Reduced stamina use when aiming with machine guns in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to not receive points for allies taking first-aid kits from the first-aid box that the medic had set up.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player not to receive points for destroying the enemy first-aid box, the Maxim machine gun and the ampoule launcher.
- Fixed a bug that allowed building rally points on some strategic points.
- Increased radius range of smoke grenades.
- Added missing new missions in Custom games.
- Increased the volume of shots fired by in-flight gunners.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.