Update 0.3.0.108 (Server Update 31.03.2022 - Xbox, PlayStation®)
- Fixed a bug not allowing spawning with an infantry squad when both vehicle squads are not selectable.
- Fixed missing tooltip for picking up weapons for Medic class soldiers.
- Fixed inability to remove bayonet, scope or grenade launcher from a weapon.
- Decreased concussion effect from a blast.
- Fixed a bug that caused the kicking of the player from the game session for inactivity when playing in an airplane squad.
- Minimum cooldown to call a bomber strike is decreased from 8 minutes to 4.
- Fixed mirror model for broken mirrors in Stalingrad campaign.
- Fixed unbreakable bath tubs in the Stalingrad campaign.
- The MP-43/1 weapon type was changed to assault rifle in the Battle for Stalingrad and Normandy Invasion campaigns.
- Corrected battle zone border for the last capture point in Univermag North (Invasion) mission for the defending side.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of an ammo belt for М1919А6.
- PC: Fixed the non-functioning parachute in airplane training.
- PC: Increased the amount of health the Medic recovers when treating allies.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.