Making Enlisted a Better Place №3
Each update of "Making Enlisted a Better Place" focuses on a particular aspect of the game or a particular mechanic, where we fix bugs or add interesting features.
The realized improvements mostly or even completely are based on the feedback you leave in the special topics and discussions on the online communities.
Improving the game experience
This issue regards balance at the start of a battle, and how to use all the available tools to win.
Great news for those who like to fight enemies while using their weapons! The mechanics of picking up weapons from the ground now works much better. We’ve dealt with a bug which caused the actual position of a weapon to differ from the position of its model on the ground. This is why you were sometimes unable to pick up an enemy rifle.
Like before, you will be able to pick up a first-slot firearm from fallen enemies. A weapon which has been picked up comes with one loaded mag, and another mag from the enemy’s inventory.
Battle start timer
This improvement was made following your suggestions to introduce a pause before a battle starts. Here you go!
Previously, any Enlisted battle started from the moment the first player joined the battle. Due to this, some commanders found themselves in battles that were well underway, and while the ability to get into a battle before others may have been very impressive, it was unfair to the players with less powerful gaming devices..
Now, from the moment the very first player joins the battle, a 30 second timer will begin in order to allow the majority of a team to enter the battle, shoulder to shoulder.
Artillery and aviation timers have also been optimized by the battle start timer, so they start counting from the moment players first respawn in battle, which will also allow all participants in the battle to get access to these options on equal terms.
We appreciate your feedback!
Our team regularly checks the most important forum topics for your feedback, and reports back to devteam when we notice issues with gameplay mechanics and ideas for improving the game. We watch our communities and other Enlisted sites so that one day you'll see your idea in the update notes or in this weekly series.
So share, suggest, and report!
Added silver orders for troops and weapons in the free reward tree of the battle pass for level 60+. Prior to this, the only rewards following level 60 were experience boosters. Now they will be mixed with silver orders. In the premium battle pass reward tree, changes in the order the rewards are given following level 60 have been implemented.
The overall new rewards are as follows:
- 61 & 69 and on — 2 free silver weapon orders ;
- 62 & 70 and on — 1 premium silver troops order;
- 63 & 71 and on — free booster;
- 64 & 72 and on — 2 free silver weapon orders ;
- 65 & 73 and on — 1 free troops order;
- 66 & 74 and on — 2 premium silver weapon orders;
- 67 & 75 and on — free booster;
- 68 & 76 and on — 1 premium silver order for troops.
The new rewards tree will be implemented right after this update. Previously obtained battle pass rewards will not be affected!
- Fixed flickering which would occur on the custom matches list when selecting a battle.
- Fixed the chaotic camera rotation in the respawn window of some missions.
- Fixed the placing of some tank respawn points in mission ‘The Maisky Forestry (Invasion)’, where vehicles could previously spawn inside of buildings.
- Now, players of the attacking side in the ‘Destruction’ mode will get 0.25 capture points (rounded to tenths) when near the bomb as it is placed and not later disarmed by the defending side.