Update 0.2.2.60 (0.2.2.58 - Playstation)
- Fixed a bug which prevented the usage of medpacks with certain combinations of medpack usage speed abilities. Now, the starting ability of a rank III player will provide a 15% bonus to their medpack usage speed.
- Players will no longer be able to indefinitely replenish Carcano mod. 38 (7.35mm) ammo from supply crates.
- When throwing back an enemy grenade, its icon will no longer appear to be ‘doubled’.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to respawn on enemy spawn points in missions Al Har (Invasion), Fortified district (Invasion) and Beloe Lake (Conquest).
- Fixed the ability to upgrade soldiers to the 6th star (and above) - please reboot the client for the fix to be implemented.
- PS4: A rare client crash which would occur while loading missions has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.