Update 0.2.0.17 (0.2.0.16 - Xbox, Playstation)
- The Allied small grenade pouch model has been replaced by the English model in the “Battle of Tunisia” campaign.
- The Pedersen rifle has been added to the Allied side in the “Invasion of Normandy” and “Battle of Tunisia” campaigns.
- An authentic SMLE MK III model (with the grenade launcher) has been added.
- A warning has been added which will occur in circumstances where there are changes in the “star value” of moving weaponry.
The following balance changes for the “Invasion” missions have been implemented:
- Ministry Garden, Königsplatz, Wilhelmstrasse, Al Har (Invasion), Al Jabal Farm — the time for capturing some points has been increased.
- D-Day, Ver-sur-Mer, Le Bre, Ruins of Vaux, The Kroll Opera House — the number of points on the attackers’ team has been reduced.
- Gorge, Fortress - the time for capturing some points has been reduced.
The following balance changes for the “Assault” missions have been implemented:
- “Manor”, “Vysokovo Village” — the time for capturing some points has been decreased.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Share with friends: