In this update we continue to add alternative routes through Invasion missions and the balance of light machine guns. Shooting on the move with such heavy weapons has become more difficult to control, but machine guns are still effective when stationary and in the bipod position.
The AI has also been improved. We taught soldiers the correct behavior in the trenches and a more rational searching for cover in them.
You will also be able to try out a premium squad before you decide to buy it! Check out the full list of improvements.
Weaponry and vehicles
- Increased dispersion when shooting on the move for all machine guns.
- The recoil impulse reduction effect has been decreased for all machine guns in the prone position and without the bipod installed.
- Time of switching to aiming mode for machine guns, anti-tank rifles and some large anti-tank grenade launchers has been increased by 30-40 %.
- The bayonet strike registration zone on Mosin rifles has been corrected and shifted to the right.
- Reloading time for the Bren machine gun has been decreased from 3.2 to 2.5 seconds, as this model has a delay time when the magazine is empty and it is not necessary to draw the bolt.
- Corrected excessive side wheel-to-surface engagement, making wheeled vehicles less prone to rollovers.
- The commander's position in the hatch on the Panther A has been corrected.
- AI fighters are now more effective at finding and using cover in trenches. They also use cover not only in the attack direction, but also from the flanks in possible enemy attacks.
- Fixed AI fighters being stuck in trenches.
Missions and Locations
- Added a new mission - “Manor (Assault)” in the Battle of Moscow campaign.
- Added alternate routes (Invasion) in the “D-Day” mission within the Invasion of Normandy campaign.
- Added alternate routes (Invasion) and hiding places in “Hermann Goering strasse” and “Lehrter Bahnhof” missions in the Battle for Berlin campaign.
- Rearranged combat zones in the “Lehrter Bahnhof (Conquest)” mission.
- Vehicle limits in combat in the “Vysokovo Village (Invasion)” mission of the Battle of Moscow campaign have been adjusted to match other missions.
- Improved balance for some Invasion mode missions by increasing time to capture strategic points: The Maisky Forestry, D-Day, Le Bre, Ruins of Vaux, Ver-sur-Mer, Hermann Goering strasse, Lehrter Bahnhof, The Kroll Opera House, «Котлован».
- Improved balance for some Assault mode missions by increasing time to capture strategic points: Pokrovskoe City, Vysokovo Village, Ver-sur-Mer.
- Added the ability to test a premium squad in Practice mode before purchase.
- Added camera shake when a player breaks a window with their own body.
- Improved soldier's behavior when facing tanks and other vehicles.
- Breaking of windows with character interaction has been improved. At the same time, cases of window damage by simply being near them will become rarer.
- Removed the assignment to the “Aiming (Quick Click)” button from the "default" settings.
- Now aiming interrupts the crawling movement. You can exit aiming mode or press the movement key again to continue moving.
- The limit on the number of each type of aircraft in the air at the same time has been changed to a limit to the total number of aircraft: now it cannot be more than two planes for each team.
- Added display of capture points on the compass, both in the ‘regular’ and ‘Lone fighters’ modes.
- Added the ability to select the preferred mode of aircraft control in the settings.
Interface and Graphics
- Reduced artifacts when using DLSS.
- Improved Ambient Occlusion effect from tanks at high settings.
- Added a display of grenades and mines in the respawn window.
- Added the ability to scroll through campaign levels and battle pass rewards by long-pressing the mouse button and moving your mouse side-to-side.
- Fixed squad selection window reloading at the moment of refreshing of availability status for aircraft selection.
- Restored the victory experience multiplier for situations when the attacking team captures the last control point without any reinforcement points.
- A bug that would allow team reinforcement points to be taken off even if the player could not respawn in the selected squad for some reason has been fixed.
- A bug that made the burned out Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H in special camouflage look undamaged has been fixed.
- A bug in the drawing of bullet holes on walls, which might be displayed on top of the player's weapon and hands, has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.