- We have tuned the matchmaking system so that the same missions are less likely to appear in a row if a player has not quit the battle early.
- We have changed what contributes to gaining experience for Engineers, meaning we have also changed the relevant battle tasks. Now, the following are counted:
- usage of supply crates;
- respawning at rally points;
- kills or kill assists with a built cannon, AA-gun, or stationary machine gun;
- enemies being damaged from a built barbed wire;
- usage of sandbags at strategic points.
- Allied AI-soldiers will no longer walk in the air.
- Fixed armour penetration for the GrB-39 anti tank rifle. Added secondary splinters after penetration.
- Fixed the absence of player immunity when respawning at standard spawn points.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Enlisted is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.