During current phase of Enlisted development we are going to focus on the following game mechanics. Some of them will be done within the CBT period.
Weapons, Vehicles and Soldiers
- We will finish planned weapon models. Some of the weapons now have temporary ones.
- Will add the final version of the observation devices for ground vehicles and improve the overall quality of vehicles models.
- Finalize settings of all weapons in the game.
- Add and change building models for engineers relevant to each nation.
- We will keep working on improving behavior of AI soldiers under your command: their reactions in different situations, more available orders, ability to control formation, etc.
We will keep working on AI during later stages of development as well.
Missions and Maps
- We will offer you new missions and will rebalance existing ones, using CBT feedback and statistics.
- We will also add a mode where you control only one of your soldiers without any AI controlled soldiers present in the battle.
Economics and meta-game
- We will add special perks for pilots as we did for tankers.
- Add ways to upgrade vehicles.
- Improve and extend mechanics of weapons upgrade.
- Based on gathered data from CBT we will balance soldiers’ perks, speed of their improvement and mechanics of getting new weapons and recruits.
- We will add tutorials and ways of explaining core game mechanics in game.
Launch of Open Beta
- We will open another, separate Campaign: new location, squads, weapons, vehicles and many new missions.
- We will substantially increase the amount of weapons and vehicles to choose from in the existing “Battle for Moscow” campaign.
All above mentioned plans will be ran in parallel with ongoing bug fixing and improvements: both according to our vision and your feedback, reports and suggestions. Please, keep posting on our forum!